In The Lord of the Rings: War in the North a brand new Fellowship is born in the battle for Center-earth.
Sauron’s darkish forces are marching and a small band of heroes is all that stands earlier than them. Collectively, Eradan the Ranger, Andriel the Elf and Farin the Dwarf embark on an epic journey throughout frozen mountain ranges, historical forests and mighty citadels to guard the North from his horrible energy.
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North is the untold story of these heroes and the unbreakable Fellowship they fashioned. A compelling mixture of visceral motion and immersive role-playing that may be performed in single-player mode or with buddies in co-operative multiplayer mode over an area community connection.*
- Tackle the would possibly of Sauron’s forces alone in single-player mode or invite buddies to kind a Fellowship in native community multiplayer mode.*
- Uncover an untold story of the struggle in the North of Center-earth, impressed by J. R. R. Tolkien’s famend The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
- Interact in brutal fight along with your blade, bow, axe or magic and summon Beleram, one of the Nice Eagles of Center-earth, to battle alongside you in battle.
- Develop the Fellowship’s distinctive expertise, customise their look and improve their weapons, tools and armor.
- Forge a brand new path via unexplored domains of Center-earth in addition to legendary places equivalent to Rivendell and the Misty Mountains.
*Word:Multiplayer is simply out there on an area community and doesn’t have an internet component.
- Improves efficiency on AMD and Intel graphics playing cards.
- Fixes a bug which prevents operating on 4GB graphics playing cards.
- Fixes a quantity of minor points.
- OS X 10.7.5 or later