TITANS is the large stand-alone growth to the already massive-scale RTS Planetary Annihilation, which incorporates the bottom recreation and provides tons of recent options:
Devastate your enemies with 5 huge Titan-class tremendous models just like the earth-shaking Atlas bot and lightning-wielding Zeus airship!
Increase your strategic arsenal with 16 new models akin to versatile Hover Tanks, indomitable Orbital Battleships, and voracious Nanobot Swarms!
Elevate your recreation with new planets that function multi-level terrain obtainable in each single and multiplayer. Rise up to hurry quicker with a brand new, streamlined tutorial expertise, then take your recreation to the following stage with the brand new Bounty Mode possibility for AI skirmish and multiplayer,
Together with every thing you liked about Planetary Annihilation:
- Epic Scale – Command armies with numbers within the hundreds throughout a number of planets on land, sea, air, and even in orbit.
- Epic Single-Participant – Galactic Battle is a twist on conventional real-time technique campaigns that has gamers battling throughout a dynamic galaxy stuffed with procedurally-generated content material. Each playthrough is totally different.
- Epic Multiplayer – Play with as much as ten buddies (or enemies) in huge free-for-all and team-based matches. Or, compete within the 1v1 ranked play ladder.
- Smash Planets – Finish video games by destroying total planets with large lasers, asteroid collisions, and the brand new planet-splitting Ragnarok Titan!
- Superior Command And Management – Automate your armies with intuitive controls and options, permitting you to create and handle huge armies and manufacturing traces with ease throughout a number of fronts on a number of planets without delay!
- Instantaneous Replays – View in-match recordings in real-time whereas matches are in progress. See when a battle turned by rewinding the sport to any level, and use Play From Right here to show it again in your favor.
Minimal System Necessities:
- Processor: Quad Core Processor
- Reminiscence: eight GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.2+
- Launch notes can be found right here.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later