Notes Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a client-side mod that gives a completely purposeful in-game notepad.
- Open the Notes GUI by urgent N.
- Simply view all notes related to your present world or server.
- Create and edit notes by way of a easy in-game GUI.
- Save notes per-world, per-server, or globally.
- Pin necessary notes to the HUD.
Show Observe GUI
Observe pinned to the HUD
The right way to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge or Material.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you will have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.