Name Tag Tweaks Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 makes some modifications to the game relating to the title tag merchandise. Entities with a customized title will drop their title tag on dying. A command is added to alter the title tag’s worth with out an anvil. The mod additionally provides a crafting recipe.
- droppedNameTagbyEntityKeepsNameValue (default = true): If enabled, any title tag that drops on an entity’s dying will preserve its named worth.
- enableNameTagCommand (default = true): If enabled, provides the /nametag <title> command. Used to alter the title worth with out an anvil.
- nameTagCommandReplaceUnderscoresWithSpaces (default = true): If enabled, replaces underscores with areas when utilizing the /nametag command.
The crafting recipe:
The /nametag command:
Right here you may see a named pig drop its title tag on dying:
How one can set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve gotten simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.